10.10.2005

Tour de Moose Mountain with Stacia and Friends

Stacia and I finally got out together to ride and it was a blast! She showed me this great loop, with an intense climb, downhill and single track. Here are a few photos. Also, the family of moose visited this morning....the pics are too dark though and I am going to have Ben take a look at them. More snow today, but not as much as CO, just colder.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Stacia's pals Simon and Ben

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Here I am showing off my mtn. bike skill.

One of the great things about these trails, we rarely see anybody. We did however see one large dog team practicing, that was a cluster.
Ben is doing this same ride today with more snow, it should be interesting! Thanks Stacia for showing us the trails!

1 comment:

Teton said...

Looks like you had a soft landing!

We miss you guys back in CO!!!!