12.03.2005

a great run in the cold sun today...

a lazy Saturday morning and missing the snow shoe race because I was feeling tired today(sorry matias). It is -31F and Julie and I decided to go for run in the valley behind her cabin on the dog mushing trails.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kai and Pella in their warm gear, Pella is getting used to her booties and made it with almost all of them on. Notice the shadows of the sun setting at 1:30pm.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com This is a ruff picture of my frozen face, hair and eyelashes after the run.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pella tried on Kai's coat and she loved it, just layed around on Julie's couch. I think this is what she wants for christmas.

Ben and I are headed back to valley tomorrow to hike and shoot photos. It is supposed to be in the -20's and -30's again, so no glide on the skate skis.
-dea

1 comment:

b fisk said...

man, you guys are cold. i loved you ganging up on me on my last blog. i was going to write something about you guys when i mentioned the 30 degrees, but didn't know if you read the blog anymore. glad that you do. enjoy that frozen face dea.