1.14.2006

Day 3

we are getting into a bit of a routine here. dea is in the midst of some very aggressive treatment, and not feeling well at all.

it's difficult, bust she is positive. she is in good hands here.

we thank you all for your calls and emails. she feels much better after talking to friends, or when i read her your emails.

this is dea after her subclavian procedure on thursday(a catheter that is fed into her neck for her daily procedures). the comforts of home- slippers and mochas...

2 comments:

JBoston said...

Dea,
I'm trying to call you right now. You actually look pretty good, considering what you are going through. You are the toughest mama I know! I wish I could be there.....I could do a cheer for you or something.
Hang on honey.
Love,
Jez

Teton said...

Are those really hospital PJ's?? They look damn comfy. But once again, another picture that proves the shoes makes the outfit. Keep those spirits up you two!