2.01.2006

Seattle

Hi all. It has been awhile. The hospital was a very big deal and very scary, BUT I am on the road to a full recovery. I have some new meds and some new lifestyle changes, but nothing that Ben and I can't handle. Thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers, email and gifts. They meant so much to me. Our good friend Jen is visiting from Boulder, she used to live here and the tour has been awesome. We are finally able to enjoy Seattle today, our last day here.

Image hosting by Photobucket jen and I at Pikes Market Place, fish store, original starbucks and chocolate shopping

Image hosting by Photobucket Jen eating a huge coffee cake at Phinney Ridge Cafe, in the Phinney ridge area where they used to live, cool place. they micro fresh roast mae's coffee beans.

Image hosting by Photobucket ben getting his cut across the street at this barber shop, fixing my lame haircut job.

Ben has finished designing his new photo site! he wanted to create it all himself and I think it is pretty cool, I have no idea how to do html stuff. i don't think it's totally finished yet, but check it out...www.huffphoto.com

we will be home by friday to fairbanks!! take care dea

No comments: