11.01.2006

back to Anchorage..

every good stretch for dea seems to be punctuated with something bad lately. she was able to get out on the tele skis this past weekend, gave a wonderful public presentation on her phd material yesterday, had a good night out with 'the girls' last night...and today we are heading back to the hospital in Anchorage.

her subclavian catheter, which is used for her dialysis, is infected. it needs to be removed and another 'installed'. she's not looking forward to it, but she's tough.

we'll be back in Fairbanks on Friday. thanks to Martin for letting us crash with him tonight. off the the big city...

1 comment:

JBoston said...

Sorry to hear the set back news. It is difficult I'm sure even though Dea is one tough mama. I am sending you both good thoughts today. I'm going to have someone take a picutre of me today so you can see my belly at 4 months prego.