4.01.2007

After I dropped Dan and crew off in Nenana, Ben and I skied from the finish towards them. This is Ben's cool hairdo, because we are finally skiing with our hats off, I think I even have sun burned cheeks. There was headwind toward Nenana(as usual) and their 5 hour ski turned into 10, so we never ran into to them.Here is the finish at the Pump House, usually we are sitting on the deck looking out at the Chena River, but it is going to be awhile yet. Ben then took me too a photography friends birthday party. Dennis also heads up the fuel cell center at UAF and we had a lot in common from my last job working on oxygen separation membranes. We then stopped by Balshi's for a grilled salmon feast and Ben ended up playing this ridiculous xbox driving game where you can buy Ben Sherman clothes, cars, houses, model's ect....

2 comments:

b fisk said...

little roger looks grumpy...

beth and jon

ben said...

no shit ay! that's the worst photo of *Roger* ever!