12.16.2007

Martini Mixer

Ed, Trevor and I planned a martini party last night and it was a blast. Since I don't really drink anything, I have become a good bartender. Trev and I made the martini's.
Here are a few of the martini drinkers, the fancy martini's were a hit. We made fresh blueberry, mango lime, vanilla lemon lime, straight up and one virgin tolietini for Jackson.
we danced the night away and that was the best part. here is Brown gettin' down. i also learned that she is an expert knitter, she teaches it! we made plans knit. it has been a bit stressful lately with transplant scheduled for Feb. 8th (fingers crossed)!!! this was the perfect night of good friends and lots of dancing. i am sure there will many more pictures on the other blogs.

1 comment:

Lena said...

fantastic job bartending, dea! the blueberry martinis were yum.my.