1.20.2008

send off party

we had a send off party last night at Trevor's and it was great to see everyone. i was pretty tired and headed back to work, but we even played a round of baffle gab.
my thoughtful and generous friends, Lisa, Dan and Trevor put these packages together for Patrick and I. tea, yarn, llamas and empanadas (chick cycling South America), games and the OC. good thing I have a portable DVD player so Ben and I can watch on the plane. I will miss my Fairbanks friends in while in MN.
Patrick opening his gifts. Thanks to everyone for coming and we hope to see you all soon! Ben's friends from Barnes also put together a care package, very nice, considering I don't even know them. I bet Ben is a pretty good boss.

2 comments:

Jen Price said...

Hi Dea!! I know we haven't talked in ages, but I am always thinking about you guys. Best of luck to you and Patrick with the surgery! I know I don't need to tell you this, (the strongest woman I know), but hang in there. Please keep us posted with the surgery. I miss you guys!!

dea said...

so good to here from you! we still have a few more hurdles as of today, but we are working on it!
dea