10.12.2008

weekend of knitting

such a great snowy weekend in Fairbanks, hanging with my girlfriends, they all rock. we started out knitting at Kat's. here is Kat and Audrey relaxing in the sunshine. Audrey and I are both trying to knit a lace pattern fancy scarf together. we ended the day out to Bobby's for a gyro, my favorite.

Kristen and I started the morning out with Huff latte's, the best. then we took the dogs for a walk at Creamer's. the skiing is going to be awesome this year, we have a lot of snow already, i can't ski for 4-6 weeks waiting for this fistula to mature enough for dialysis. then the catheter comes out and then ski , hike and bike time!

headed off to Coffee Roasters for some more knitting and once again Brown took control, straightened out my knitting and got me on the right track. thanks Brown! Ben was also the star husband this weekend installing our new handicap shower thing for me and fixing a DPFE sensor on the truck and the check engine light went out.he also took the truck up to the white mountains and shot some photos. it might not be typical big ski pictures, which are coming, but equally as enjoyable.

No comments: