8.16.2005

I CAN BLOG!!!

Hi All,
Well since Ben has been gone, I have been investigating the area. I have tried to do something new everyday and have some pictures to post. Also some great Polar Bear shots from the North Slope. Julie and I went on a cool mountain bike ride too. Here are the pictures, there alot because I have been unable to blog until I found Stacia's computer! Miss you Stac.!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
after a mountain bike ride, notice Salcha the Maple look alike checking out the squirrels.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the entrance to the infamous Moose Mountain ski Resort. Very hard to find, but only a few miles from our cabin! There are not ski lifts or even a tow rope, only a bus system to the top, lots vertical though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pella and I ran from the top and we found the bus yard.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Trail Markers, there is bear ridge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The huge Moose Mountain Lodge at the base of the ski hill.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The only ski rack.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
9pm, the sun behind the blanket of dense smoke from far off forest fires that blow into the interior (fairbanks)

2 comments:

dea said...

NICE! so glad you can finally get online. check cory and sharae's blog tonight- i'll post later. i miss you babe.

Anonymous said...

check you email Ben, I sent you a few things today! Dea