6.01.2006

Anchorage

I had to fly to Anchorage today to the hospital for a kidney evaluation. With all the blood draws and injection meds, things are getting pretty routine(well,not too routine, Ben does the injections and he is a pro!), so they wanted to just make sure everything was going OK. The best part of course was taking the people mover public transit bus to all my favorite stops around town!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
coffee and the skinny raven

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
informative captin on AK airlines: "Denali on the right and Foraker on the left, the little bump in the middle is Mt. Hunter and is the same size as Mt. Rainer, just to get an idea of how tall Denali is...."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one's for you Jen, here is my new horrible haircut. I said bangs, but meant no bangs, yuck. oh well, it will grow out soon.

one long day and I am back home in fairbanks to get in a walk with Ben and Pella.
Dea

No comments: