6.04.2006

Tim O's Birthday

this is suppose to be a picture of tim and stac but my memory card was not in my camera. it was a good group of people out in Ester and an ice cream cake that said Jim...

stacia is in town for a few days from the north slope. we have been mtn biking with dogs, pella, bellie and beaufort. hopefully another day out today with my camera. it has been great to hang out with her again if only for a short while. this is her field season so she will be up on the slope for most of the summer. roaming around the oil fields trying to trap ravens she has also seen polar bears, grizzly bears and musk ox! I can't believe musk ox roam around up there! hopefully she will get me some pics soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
musk ox on campus at the large animal research station

No comments: