9.22.2006

Hi all,
Ben and I are down in Anchorage for the weekend, I have not been feeling well. After our visit today with Dr. Tucker today,I will have surgey monday to put in a permcath(tubes to hook up to the machine) and start dialysis. Dialysis takes place of the kidney and I go three days a week until I have another kidney transplant, possibly 6 months. Though it is big news, we are trying to remain in fairbanks and for now take things day by day. we don't know if ben is a match, we just started testing today.

The good news is we get to hang out at Titlewave books and CDs today along with a stop at Skinney Raven Sports. We are also staying at this nice bed and breakfast on cook inlet, it is a great deal in the off season.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Steve said...

holy crap, that's terrible. i've got my fingers crossed for a match dudes.

bye

"cousin steve"

b fisk said...

we are thinking of you, keep us posted. much love, beth and jon