9.26.2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
when we arrived home we had flowers from stac for our anniversary, which is tomorrow!

ben and I are back in fairbanks. the surgery went well, besides that I am a little sore in the chest where the tubes stick out and the iodine will not come off(you see both in the picture, kinda gross)..I also did my first hemodialysis session in anchorage to make sure everything worked. It was similar to when my kidney's first failed and I was on dialysis, except the technology has advanced. It actually made me feel alot better today and now I will continue on with dialysis three days a week at the kidney center in fairbanks,until we find out more about another kidney transplant. we do have some good news though, ben is O positive a match to donate a kidney. we will know more after we decide on a kidney transplant center and so forth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we did not blog much in anchorage, we only had coffee shop internet, but stac was down there for a wildlife convention. she gave us the raven, we named it Orso(good restaurant in anchorage) Audrey stopped by the dialysis center too, it nice to have their support.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this one's for my parents. they visited denali with ben and i when this strip was bussling with tourists. this is what it looks like from sept 15th on everything is boarded up even the hotels.

No comments: