6.28.2007

news from fairbanks

Hi all. Well we got results back from our last blood test and we can not have the transplant. My antibodies are really high and this infection will not go away. I fly to Mayo Clinic Monday for surgery to remove the old transplanted kidney. I will be Mayo for a week or two and then at home in Chicago. I am glad to go to Mayo and do whatever to get healthy again and some day have a transplant. They said 6 weeks after this surgery they will do another transplant blood test. I'll be in the lower 48 for awhile, so if your in Chi-town or Rochester MN stop by. The surgery is Thursday at 7am.ben, pella and i enjoying our last weekend in Fairbanks for a while. we are hoping to see some great thunderstorms in the midwest.

1 comment:

bfisk's crazy days said...

we are thinking of you both. love, beth and jon