3.05.2009

Visiting Minneapolis


I had a break today at Mayo with only a blood test. So, Ben and I rented a car and drove 45min up to Minneapolis. I met up with Trevor for shopping, coffee and kidney talk. Ben met with his friend and big time photographer Alec Soth, he had a great day talking photography. Ben has been on the radar lately with the 50 states project and Flak photo. Soon we can all say we knew him way back when.....I am so glad he is becoming such a photog stud.
Later on Ben and I made it out to our first dinner since surgery. It was great to be out all day and recovering well. I have another routine biopsy Monday and a rejection study drug, but things are just going great!

2 comments:

brown said...

post-surgery date night! niiiiice!

Sarah said...

Hooraah! You look great!
Hugs from Pella.