8.19.2009

Mayo ,taco night and running

I am still on my every other week schedule for Mayo. My 6 month transplant biospy/IV infusion went OK yesterday. I had a few complications that were scary for a few hours, but everything turned out. The kidney is working great of course, but still high anti bodies :-( I have not gone on any trips lately, but I thought I would blog a few random pics because my flight is delayed 2 hours today because of some cool big thunderstorms in MN.
I raced a 5k this past weekend that felt pretty good....there was also a 10k race that most did. Heather won and Kristen was second.
Ben ran the 10k too!

Jackson had a taco party at his house. Magan cooked up some great Mexican food.

Lena and I enjoying the food!

6 comments:

Lena said...

glad to hear everything turned out ok today!

Anonymous said...

Dea we have been thinking of you, amazing lady, fantastic run all of you. Alicia and I had an emotional day at Hospice today, then came home to discover Ed's, and your latest adventures. You lift our spirits every time, thank you and take care everyone, beautiful people of AK xxx
Michelle and Alicia, Aus.

Sarah Petitto said...

If you are stuck any longer at MSP you should call us! We are adjusting and enjoying our new place, but missing friends and AK dearly!

m|w said...

more taco picutres please!

dea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dea said...

i wish i had more pics, they were shark tacos that Brian caught.