11.29.2009

Thanksgiving

The girls at Kat's Thanksgiving dinner. Kat served up a great meal and everyone brought sides and wine. A few hilarious stories too, a good time was had by all. I have a cool purple cast for my broken wrist, but still have another ski trip planned.
Ben and Galen toasting at scotch and socks night.

A group of us met for Thanksgiving day ski. I skijored using a split skijor leash, Pella and Lucy. We still were no match for Sky and Ty, but we had a good ski chasing them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I saw your blog and wanted to ask how your feeling first and I fell and fractured my wrist on Monday and I have an appointment to get the cast tomorrow as long as the swelling went down enough. Does it hurt when they put the cast on and about how long does it take? I appreciate any help, I am a bit nervous.

kbrozell said...

Is Tina wearing an adult sleep
sack?