12.20.2009

AGU Conference in San Francisco

I went to the AGU conference for a week in San Francisco and saw a ton of science talks as well as other colleagues. My lab was there showing posters and giving presentations. It was also a time catch up with old friends....
Megan and I hanging out at a fancy Italian restaurant downtown. We met bike racing in Boulder Colorado, but she is also an Atmospheric Chemist and was attending AGU.
Michelle and I met ice climbing in Colorado many years ago and now lives in San Francisco. We had so much fun seeing the city from the local point of view. She lives in Bernal Heights and we hiked to see great veiws of the city as well as hooping and hanging with Nina eating Indian pizza.
Dan and I on a coffee run to Peet's from the conference. Dan is overlooking the Moscone convention center where the conference was.

No comments: