6.11.2005

last visit to Fort Collins

Dea and I went to the Fort tonight to have dinner with Cory and Sharae, have some drinks, and go to the New Belgium Crit tomorrow to watch the boys. Had dinner at the Crown Pub, a guinness, and a scotch. I used to frequent the Pub quite often when I lived here- never let me down. It was nice to walk around downtown...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dea and Sharae in Cory's new SUV (yep, it's big)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cory and I on College Ave.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cory and Sharae- coffee at Mug's after dinner.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dea and I.

Good to be out of Boulder this weekend- spending time with the two 'parents to be'. Can't belive my little brother is going to be a dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you both during "you last visit to Fort Collins". I've got the blog in the favorites.