6.30.2005

One more day.

We're finally done with the final chores that the days before a big move brings. I'm sitting at Amante, again, finishing up some final photo projects and compiling phone #s of camping sites for the trip. Tonight we will get the Uhaul and load the larger things that I will need Dea's help with,and I will finish the rest tomorrow morning.

James and Jeeeen gave us a gift certificate to Sushi Zamni as a going away gift. It will so nice to unplug tonight and have a quite dinner with Dea- just the two of us.

I was, also, able to catch up with the ann boys for happy hour at Connor O'Neil's last night as well. The last group outing before we leave. Good to toast a couple pints of Guinness with the guys. Rode my bike downtown to meet them- I'm really anxious to be back in a small town where I can use my bike as my only means of transport....except for when it's 40 below zero i suspect. I was all smiles riding home past all of the usual hang outs.

only 30+ hours until we are Northward bound.

No comments: