2.14.2009

Mayo Clinic

We have been at Mayo Clinic since Wednesday and so far so good. They ran a crossmatch blood test with Trevor and I and the results were still good. So far no plasma exchange/IVIG routine, but we have another test Monday. We are going to take it day by day with the blood tests until the Transplant on Feb. 24th. We decided to get out of town today and drove to Lanesboro, which is a ghost town in winter. This picture is suppose to be of a waterfall in the background, but all I seemed to get was the brown tress. The sun was shining and it was great to be out walking around.
My mom and I went out to this bad Italian restaurant for dinner, but then we ran to the Gelato store and they were closed. I gave them my "Pella sad face" and they totally opened up! Score!

The Gelato, I love this stuff. I guess I won't be posting any crazy AK pictures for awhile, but the Midwest is fun too.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's a great sad Pella face!! Maybe I should get some gelato for her as a Moose Mt Retreat weekend special. And there's even a yarn store in the background...We'll keep our fingers crossed that things go well this week! -Sarah