2.22.2009

Trevor's here!

Trevor arrived at Mayo last night. Today we met up for coffee at this little Italian shop after IVIG. Trevor and Ben are having fun roaming the grounds here at the Transplant House, our home away home. They are currently playing pool while I rest. I will be here for 6-8 weeks, same room 705 Second Street , Room 24 Rochester, MN 55902.
Trevor is a good friend of mine from Fairbanks and I am so grateful that he is willing to donate his kidney. Here is a pic from Casner Glacier, one of my favs. Typical Trevor picture, he is always goofing around and super fun to hang with. Trevor is known for his great laugh and Liser and Trevor's birthday last year we laughed a lot (aka the toiletini)....
...also his great dance moves, he is always king of the dance floor with the ladies...
Thanks to all of our friends in Fairbanks for their awesome support. Thanks to everyone for making our temporary move to Mayo easy. Thanks to our friends and family everywhere for all of their help and good thoughts. Well, back to facebooking for Ben, Trevor and I...as I said on Facebook, we are dorks.

No comments: