2.18.2009

Update

They had an ice sculpture contest the other day. Now it is all covered in snow. Here in Minnesota, it is cold and windy(not as cold as Fairbanks). We did get the cross match numbers back today and they were OK. I do have to have a catheter placement surgery tomorrow and start Plasma Exchange, followed by IVIG. Together it is about 6 hours of treatment a day, 10 hours on dialysis days. I have this routine Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We do another blood test Monday morning and hope for the best! So good thing I am starting my sweater project today, I have plenty of time to knit!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for the update, Dea! Hope everything goes as planned. :)

Fwx Sharon said...

Dea, I'll be thinking of you as I knit today. (I got "here" from Ed's blog) I hope all continues to go well.

Wayfarer Scientista said...

There's an award for you over at my place on Thursday's post.

Hollybug said...

Hey Dea, you are looking very strong and ready for surgery. your in my thoughts and everyone here in Michigan is routing for you. have a speedy recovery and get back to your adventures in Alaska. Love ya!